On behalf of our team at Touch Of Flavor, we would like to thank all of you who participated in the Baltimore 2013 Touch Of Flavor Festival. We got to see the kinky community and kink-curious come together in a first-of-its-kind event, and it was incredible. Here’s a (probably incomplete) list of those who made this event possible:
- Our presenters and demos: we have received an enormous amount of glowing feedback about you. Thanks for your willingness to educate our new kinksters.
- Our vendors for their exquisite products.
- The local groups who supported this event, including Baltimore Beyond, BESS,
, DCTNG, MAsT, and TNGB. BMorePoly
- The staff of the BWI Doubletree by Hilton for just being awesome.
- The NCSF for their support and
assistancewhen the event had to be rescheduled. We are delighted to report our silent auction for the NCSF raised $324.00, and hope this money will help support the NCSF in their mission to aid those who have their freedoms impeded on.
- Our dedicated staff and volunteers, without whom this event simply would not have happened.
- Everyone who told a friend about the event.
- And last but not least, each and every one of you who chose to come out and try something new.
Big things are in the works, and we expect to be announcing our next event soon. Until then, take care, and we look forward to seeing you at the next one.