There are some polyamorous “experts” out there who pretend they have nothing to learn. Those people are fools.
We learn something new about polyamorous relationships EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Because every day we spend hours coaching polyamorous folks how to stop fighting, fall back in love, and build amazing relationships.
I’m not just talking about the dozens of clients we worked with this past year. But the hundreds of people we’ve talked to on the phone, at conferences, and online.
In fact, there are 10 things we learned this past year that EVERY poly person should know.
In this episode, we pull back the curtain and reveal what we learned.
- #085: What’s Worse In a relationship? Screaming? Or Silence?
- A little bit about stories
- #076: What It Really Takes To Save A Relationship
- #082: Are We Incompatible?
- Where did the spark go? (how to reconnect with your partners)
- Why it’s important to have a plan
- Book a free breakthrough call with us so we can come up with a plan to turn your polyamorous relationships around and build something incredible in 2020