How can you encourage your wife to get freaky with her boyfriend when you’re out of town? What are some tips for navigating jealously? Where does a dragon find a couple? Should you tell your prospective employer that you’re poly? On this episode, we answer these questions and more.
PLUS: We recount our New Years Eve debauchery, and Rigel’s week-long project to re-work our website has taken a month.
Questions in this episode
- My wife is going to have a playmate stay with her while I’m out of town and is worried about my feelings. How can I encourage her to have fun when I’m gone?
- How do you handle jealousy when there’s no external cause (i.e. being neglected)?
- Did you have any mentors to help you navigate polyamory?
- I’m a dragon looking to date a couple. How do I find people who are interested in more than sex?
- I’m dating online and fell hard for someone I’ve never met IRL. Has this ever happened to you?
- I’m part of an established, entwined quad. My current job knows about my family, but I’m changing companies. Should I tell my new boss about my situation?
- How do you re-negotiate play and poly with your long-term Master?