How can we make the polyamorous community more inclusive? In this episode we’re talking with author and speaker Kevin Patterson about the representation of polyamory in the media, building community, the intersection of race and polyamory, and practical steps we can all take to make our events and groups more inclusive.
- #041: POC and Poly with Ruby Johnson
- Is an Open Marriage a Happier Marriage? – New York Times
- You, me, and polyamory: Inside Philadelphia’s growing nonmonogamous community
- Poly Role Models
- Love’s Not Color Blind
- For Hire: Operator
- #045: Polyamory is a Movement with Alan M.
- 195 Lewis
- The Open Photo Project
- Black and Poly: Website | Facebook
- Kevin’s Twitter