How do you tell one of the partners in your quad that you no longer want a romantic relationship? Can you still find people to play with if you have herpes? What’s the best way for a couple to find a professional dominant? On this episode, we answer these questions and more.
PLUS: We ponder the usefulness of hierarchical language, and discuss if polyamory has a place at Pride.
Questions in this episode
- How do I get my vanilla boyfriend to try new things without freaking him out?
- I’m no longer romantically attracted to one of the partners in my quad. How do I tell her?
- What is the best way for my husband and me to find a prodomme?
- How do I convince prospective partners that I’m gay even though I don’t like receiving anal?
- We found out we have genital warts and herpes. Can we still play with others?
- How do I find single(ish) poly people that want to start a family?
- Does using terms like “primary” and “secondary” help (or hurt) relationships?
- Does polyamory fall under the LGBTQ+ umbrella?
- The Relationships Outside the Box Facebook Group
- #042: I’m poly. They’re mono. WTF do I do?
- The Kinksters Guide to Negotiating a BDSM Scene
- Adam Ruins Everything – You Probably Have Herpes and That’s Okay
- #043: Breaking the Stigma with Jenelle Pierce of The STD Project
- #045: Polyamory is a Movement with Alan M.