Today’s episode is part one of a
Questions in this episode
- How does the concept of multiple partners work, and how would it work long-term in society?
- We discuss the myths that our romantic partner should fill all our needs, and be the only human to fulfill every aspect of our
- How can I find the right girl to be with, and what am I doing wrong?
- My boyfriend and I had an interaction and new experience that didn’t go that well, and now he is acting differently towards me. What can I do?
- My wife acts like a totally new person when her boyfriend is around, and it turns me on. Is that normal?
- How should I address a Dom when talking to the first time online? Is it okay to ask them to dinner without calling them
- Waking Up with Sam Harris
- The 5 Step Strategy Our Clients Use to Create Amazing Polyamorous Relationships
- #015: 9 Brutally Honest Reasons You Suck at Dating
- Lousy Self-Awareness is Keeping You From Finding a Kinky Partner (and here’s how to fix it)
- You’re Not Alone: Finding a Kinky Partner