How do you tell a mono partner you want to be poly without making them feel inadequate? How much should you tell your partners about each other? After a spectacular break-up, how can you navigate sharing a community with your ex? In this live episode of the TOF podcast, we answer 13 of your questions about polyamory and relationships.
Questions in this episode
- Can you be polyamorous in a relationship with a monogamous person?
- How do you tell a mono partner you want to be poly without making them feel inadequate?
- What is a lovership?
- How do you deal with jealousy?
- How much should you tell your partners about each other?
- Do we recommend that polyamorous folks have a “primary” relationship?
- Is it okay to suggest polyamory to someone that is in a monogamous relationship?
- What is a “nesting” relationship?
- How do you ask a third person to join your relationship?
- How should you handle your first poly/kink breakup?
- What do you do when your partner wants to get married and close the relationship?
- After a spectacular break-up, how can you navigate sharing a community with your ex?
- What’s the best way to bring up an embarrassing habit to your partner(s)
- Tell us your favorite TOF moment!
- #042: I’m poly. They’re mono. WTF do I do?
- Relationships Outside The Box Facebook Group
- #092: How to Vanquish Jealousy
- #022: How to Add A Third (Or Fourth) To Your Relationship
- #016: Ask a Unicorn: Amanda Gets Her Own Episode
- #070: Breaking Up When You’re Polyamorous
- Free Training: The 5 Step Strategy Our Polyamorous Clients Use to Heal Their Relationships
- Contact Us