#032: Pornhub Drama, Njoy Bloopers, and Wonder Woman
April 17, 2018
What do you say when your ten year old saw you on Pornhub (with someone other than your husband)? Can you be happy after discovering kink and then leaving it behind? What should you do when your dog swallows your butt plug (and your vet is threatening to file a report)? What skills do you need to survive as a monogamous person with a non-monogamous partner? On today’s episode Cassie and Rigel answer these questions and more.
PLUS: Cassie finds a cuddle buddy, we review Professor Marston and the Wonder Woman, and we answer your questions about unhealthy relationships.
Subscribe to TOF
- #017: The boy who came to do our HVAC thinks Cassie is a serial killer.
- Smart Sex Resource: Know Your STI Chances.
- Touch of Flavor’s Facebook group for Poly folks.
- National Coalition for Sexual Freedom (NCSF).
- NCSF’s Kink Aware Professionals directory.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline –1−800−799−7233.
- The 5 Step Strategy Our Clients Use to Create Amazing Open Relationships (free training).
00:01:09 The stuff Cassie, Rigel and TOF have been up to.
00:03:14 Our impromptu review of Professor Marston and the Wonder Woman.
00:09:53 Cassie tells why she identifies with Rogue from X-Men.
00:10:00 We dive into your questions.
00:18:01 My partner and I agreed to date together but I don’t want a One Penis Policy. Help!
00:20:32 How you should handle agreements that are not working.
00:23:50 My ten year old found me on Porn Hub, how do I handle this?
00:32:28 Can you be happy after discovering kink and then leaving it behind?
00:35:29 What should you do when your dog swallows your butt plug?
00:38:15 Should you fear your dominant?
00:42:24 My partner hit me when I found out he was cheating. How do I talk to him about his cheating?
00:44:05 How do I move beyond past hurt so that I can open myself to a new partner?
00:46:47 What skills do you need to survive as a monogamous person with a non-monogamous partner?