Consent is an incredibly important topic in our world. Perhaps the most important.
When consent is breached, sometimes it’s an intentional consent violation. Sometimes, it’s the result of an
Today we’re talking to Charlie Glickman Ph.D. about the definition of a consent accident, the difficulties with distinguishing between a consent accident and a consent violation, how to move forward when a consent accident does happen, and tips for avoiding a consent accident in the first place.
At the end of the episode, we’ll have our first ever speed round; which you can expect to see in all of our future shows.
- Charlie’s Consent Accidents and Consent Violations Blog Post
- Flowchart: How to Evaluate a Scene Gone Wrong
- Betty Martin’s Wheel of Consent
- Betty Martin’s 3 minutes game
- The Kinksters Guide to Negotiating a BDSM Scene – TOF video
- The Five Languages of Apology by Gary Chapman
- Dealing With a
Shameover– Charlie’s blog. I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn’t) by Brené Brown
- The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom
- Old Man’s War by John-Scalzi
- Charlie’s site