We mention the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom (NCSF) quite regularly on this podcast. On today’s episode, we’re speaking with the NCSF’s founder Susan Wright. Topics include the work the NCSF is doing, the current climate around kink and polyamory, and what to do if being kinky lands you in trouble.
We also dive deep into that most critical of topics – consent. We discuss the importance of consent, best practices, and what resources are available if you’re involved in a consent incident.
- The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom
- NCSF’s Incident Reporting & Response
- The Kink Aware Professionals Directory
- #002: Consent Violations and Consent Accidents With Charlie Glickman
- The Kinkster’s Guide to Negotiating a BDSM Scene
- Love’s Not Color Blind: Race and Representation in Polyamorous and Other Alternative Communities